Downsides of today:
- My car wouldn’t start at 6:50AM.
- I had to be at a place for volunteer work at 7AM.
- My car was in a campus police parking lot.
- I am going to get a ticket.
- I have no idea what is wrong with my car.
- I need to cancel appointments in the near future because I can’t get there.
Upsides of today:
- The campus police attempted to help me start my car.
- The campus police drove me to and from my volunteer place when my car still wouldn’t start.
- It’s Friday, so I will only get one ticket and have the weekend to figure out what to do.
- My friends are car people and they gave me an idea of what might be wrong.
- It won’t be too expensive if that’s what’s wrong.
- I have friends who can help me with transportation.
- I’m going to see Prometheus tonight for free.
It’s only 10:40AM and this day has been busy.
7 months ago on September 28th, 2012 | 1 note